The Keating Firm has been purchased by Kisling, Nestico & Redick, a personal injury law firm serving all of Ohio. Visit Site >
top of page

Have You Been Injured? Get a Personal Injury Attorney!

Have you been injured in an accident? Do not worry. There is a solution for all of those injury-related problems. You just need to consult with a personal injury attorney. These attorneys specialize in injury cases and can help you get the compensation that you deserve. In this article, we will discuss what types of injuries these lawyers work on, how they go about securing your injury settlement, and why it is important to hire one as soon as possible after your injury. Information can be found here.

If you have been injured in any way by another person or company's negligence, then you need to seek legal counsel as soon as possible! Personal injury lawyers can work on a contingency basis, which means that they only get paid if your case is successful. This type of arrangement protects the client from financial risk because there are no upfront fees for representation. See here for information about Why do I need a personal injury attorney.


Personal injury lawyers can help with a variety of injuries, such as those resulting from car accidents, slip and falls on public property or at work, dog bites, product defects like dangerous children's toys, and defective products. It is important to consult an injury attorney after an injury that occurred out of negligence - even if the injury doesn't seem serious enough to warrant legal representation!

Most personal injury cases are handled in civil court where the client typically seeks monetary compensation for their pain and suffering. In some more severe cases involving permanent disabilities or wrongful death then criminal charges could also be filed against the offender depending on the situation. This type of case would likely require a lawyer specializing in criminal law rather than just personal injury law, though, so make sure you know what type of injury you have before looking for legal counsel.

bottom of page